It has been awhile since I updated this blog. However, it seems destiny brought me to the path of cyber legislation again and will resume active role soon. Will be giving a talk today in ICT for Development.
The National Computer Institute (NCI) of the National Computer Center (NCC) will hold a one-day Tech Talk entitled “ICT4All: Innovation, Technology & Diversity” on June 7, 2011, from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. at the Audio Visual Room, Ground Flr., NCC Building, C.P. Garcia Ave., Diliman, Quezon City. This is in line with the celebration of the National IT Month this June, and the 40th anniversary of the NCC.
Speakers include experts in their respective fields giving 30-minute presentations on an informal atmosphere with some Q & A. Topics include:
- Social Networks, Social Impact, Mr. Ruben D. Canlas, Jr.
- Information Security Governance, Mr. Solomon B. Anastacio
- ICT for Development (eGovernment Situationer/ICT for Fighting Corruption), Ms. Janette Toral
- ICT BPO Road Map, Mr. Raymond Lacdao
- Unconference Session : Crime Prevention and Safety Tips, PSupt. Adriatico B. Del Camat Jr.
- Free and Open Source Software: A Viable Option in Government, Prof. Ariel Betan
- Green ICT to Address Climate Change, Ma. Gerarda Asuncion D. Merilo
Interested participants have to confirm their participation with Ms. Lina R. Sancho at telephone number 920-0101 loc 2611 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Only confirmed participants will be accommodated.
Post event. Here is my presentation deck: