As a result, we are coming up with an E-Commerce for Entrepreneurs series and this is the first book that shall come out of it.
Target release date is November 2009. (Supposedly February 2009 but decided to make it coincide with the E-Commerce Summit & DigitalFilipino Web Awards 2009.)
Each chapter will have a mind map and a guide per page explaining the details of the policy.
The outline of the "Internet User's Guide to E-Commerce Policies" shall be as follows:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Becoming an I.T. Policy Advocate & Lobbyist
- The E-Commerce Law
- Chapter 3: E-Commerce Law
- Chapter 4: E-Commerce Law IRR
- Chapter 5: Rules on Electronic Evidence
- SME Policies
- Chapter 6: Financing for Information Technology Build-Up (SME-FIT)
- Chapter 7: Government Procurement Policy Board Resolution No. 07-2006
- Consumer Protection
- Chapter 8: Data Log Retention of Telecommunications Traffic (NTC)
- Chapter 9: DTI Administrative Order #8: Prescribing Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Data in Information and Communication Systems in the Private Sector
- Chapter 10: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas Circular No. 542: Consumer Protection for Electronic Banking
- Chapter 11: Consumer Protection Guidelines (NTC)
- Chapter 12: Advertising Standards Code
- Chapter 13: Internet and Mobile Advertising Code of Ethics
- Chapter 14: DTI-DOF Joint Administrative Order #2: Guidelines Implementing R.A. 8792 on Electronic Payment and Collection System (EPCS) in Government
- Chapter 15: Copyright
- Chapter 16: Cybercrime
- Chapter 17: E-Commerce Policy Implementation Challenges
- Chapter 18: Moving Forward
- Mind map of the book
- Author profile.
- Recognition received for policy and legal contributions.
- Motivation behind the book project.